November 2018 Chapter Meeting & Education Presentation
Date: November 29, 2018 5:30 PM - 8 PM
Location: Monarch Hotel & Conference Center - 12566 SE 93rd Avenue, Clackamas, OR 97015
- RCI Portland Chapter Member: $40
- NonMember: $45
- Student: $0
KSA-1 Cold Liquid Applied Roofing & Waterproofing Systems
An overview of the cold liquid applied roofing and waterproofing systems composed of polyester, polyurethane or PMMA. The presentation will examine the differences between the systems and the wide variety of product applications from substrate preparation to overburden options.
- Learning Objectives for the attendees:
- History of fully reinforced, cold-fluid applied, liquid resin waterproofing membranes.
- Technology composed of resin and reinforcement.
- Understanding system components.
- Application process, performance benefits, range of applications.
- Project examples including detailing and various assemblies.